List of shortcodes used in the theme & plugins
Displays login panel. [vibebplogin button="1" class="button"]Login trigger[/login] this will show a button with class button and on click of it shows the login popup. using used plain [vibebp_login] the login form is embedded on page
This embeds the profile area on the page. No parameters. Requires vibebp_login shortcode to be used before this is invoked.
The new carousel used in various places of the theme. Used by Gutenberg and Elementor elements. This is a complex shortcode, we recommend using the Generators for using it.
The registration form shortcode. Available at WP admin - Vibebp - Settings - Registration forms.
Count type of members. Params member_type , [vibebp_member_typecount member_type="student"] , count the students type of members on site.
The shortcode to display icon from the vicon set. [vicon vicon="XXX" size="24" color="red"] . Accepts parameters , vicon , size and color. Pick vicon from the list.
Display a member profile field. When used in profile layout will display information about the current member. [profile_field id="xx"] or [profile_field name="xx"] you can pass profile field ID or name value to display.
Group fields created in WP admin - Vibebp - Settings - BuddyPress - Groups can be displayed on Group layouts. Usage : [group_field field_name="XX"] .
- 1.[mygamification_badges] : Displays gamification badges of current user. Can be used in profile layout or [mygamification_badges userid="XX"] user ID can be passed for custom user's badges. Requires Gamification feature to be active.
- 2.[course_codes] : Embed Course code and direct enrol into course feature via course code.
- 3.[user_reviews] : Displays reviews posted by a user or for an instructor. Can be embedded on Profile layout. [user_reviews user_type="instructor"] to show instructors reviews on profile. Accepts style attribute as "grid" or "carousel" [user_reviews user_type="instructor" style="carousel"]
- 4.[course_info info="title"] Display course information on course layout. Used in Gutenberg and Elementor. [ possible values for info : title , excerpt, description, average_rating, average_rating_count, review_count,student_count, last_update,instructor_name,course_duration,course-cat,curriculum_item_count,cumulative-time,pre-required-courses,certificate,badge ]
- 5.[course_featured] Show featured image of course
- 6.[course_button] Displays course button on page. Can be used in Course layout to detect current course. Also access ID for specific course.
- 7.[countdown_timer] : Show a count down timer. Pass end Date, [countdown_timer date="22-08-2022"]
- 8.[number_counter min="0" max="100" increment="5"] : Automatic number counter, triggers from min to max with increment value.
- 9.[allbadges] Show all badges earned by user
- 10.[instructor id="X"] Display an Instructor of id X ( get id from WP admin - users ]
- 11.[course id="x" featured_block="x"] display a course, enter featured block from course1 to course10 for display cards.
- 12.[sell_content product_id="x"] Content hidden [/sell_content] : This shortcode hides the content and displays to users who have purchased the Product.