WPLMS WooCommerce is a plugin built for WooCommerce compatibility with WPLMS. Although WPLMS natively supports WooCommerce, this add-on makes WooCommerce compatible with WPLMS.
So, instead of custom metabox from WPLMS, you now get WPLMS settings right in WooCommerce metabox :
Using this Add-on, you can support Variable Pricing for Courses .
So whats new with Variable Pricing ?
Well, it might seem a minor change but it opens up a lot of possibilities to sell your courses. Variable pricing answers following requirements :
- 1.I want to sell course on monthly subscription $19 and Yearly subscription $199, the student should be able to select the subscription type at the Course itself.
- 2.Students who want a Course certificate should pay more than students who do not want a certificate.
- 3.Students who want to re-attempt Course X times should pay more than students who do not reattempt.
- 4.Students who want to re-attempt Quizzes in the Course should pay more than students who do not want to re-attempt quizzes.
- 5.Students who want a Course Badge should pay more than students who do not want a Badge
You can also combine above settings to create new pricing models, for example :
Course : Monthly : $19
Course : Monthly + Certificate : $29
Course : Monthly + Certificate + 1 Course Retake : $49
and so on …